Thursday, July 29, 2010

Welcome to Our Spina Bifida Journey

Welcome to my newest blog, Our Spina Bifida Journey.  This blog is to follow Kaitlyn's life from the beginning to the present and into the future. I hope by blogging specifically about her diagnosis and Spina Bifida I can help other parents who are facing this birth defect with their own children.

I can't promise this will always be a happy place, but it'll be an honest and truthful account of our journey with Spina Bifida. There may be photos that are a little graphic in nature (post op surgeries etc) so please be forewarned now, I'll try to notate where these type of photos are included so you can skip if you wish.

This is a work in progress and will start with my pregnancy to Kaitlyn's birth and move forward from there. If you have any questions, please leave a comment and I'll do my best to answer them.

Welcome to our Journey

No comments:

Post a Comment