Wednesday, December 8, 2010

7 Months

How does 7 months fly by so fast that you feel like you blinked and missed it all? Well I don't feel like I missed it all but I (we) were in such a daze the first three months of K's life with surprise birth defect, many UAB appointments, major surgery, more appointments that we never settled into a normal routine.  Once we got over the hump of craziness I saw her grow into an adorable 7 month old little girl. I just feel like I missed out on so much those first few months.

Life is so bittersweet right now, my baby is crawling and getting into everything.  She's eating baby food and loves it, so far we've not found one she'll turn her nose at.  She gets frustrated when you don't get her food fast enough and boy does she let you know. We brought out some old baby toys of H's today and she dove right in and loves them.

First Christmas.....not sure I am ready for this.  I can't believe that she will be 7.5 months old and having her first Christmas. I want to cry in sadness that she's growing so fast, but yet the tears are mostly happy ones because she's doing what "typical" babies are doing. 

Happy 7 Months Kaitlyn!

1 comment: